SBI Login: SBI Stands for State Bank of India, it is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. State Bank of India has more than 14000 branches and 191 foreign offices spread across different countries of the world. In 2016, SBI is also ranked 232nd in the Fortune Global 500 List for world’s biggest corporations. SBI Login will be required to perform various Internet Banking Activities.
State Bank of India provides a wide range of Internet Banking Services. With the help of Net Banking, you can access various Banking Services right at your home or office at your convenient place. One of the major benefits of Internet Banking is, it is available 24×7. SBI Net Banking offers the one-stop solution to all your internet banking needs. SBI Net Banking provides services like check account balance, request for cheque book, request for demand draft, pay utility bills, etc. SBI Login to Internet Banking is required to perform various activities.
How to Register for SBI Login to Net Banking?
Follows the steps given below to activate SBI Net Banking:
1. First of all, visit the SBI Bank Branch. Fill all the details in the Application Form. Submit it to the Bank Representative.
2. Within few days you will receive SBI Net Banking details at your registered address via courier.
3. Now Visit the SBI Net Banking Official Site.
As you are doing Login for the first time, take care of certain things.
– You have to create a new User ID.
– You have to create a new Login Password.
Another way to Register for SBI Net Banking is as follows:
1. Visit the Official SBI Net Banking Site.
2. Click on the link, “New User Registration” in the Personal Banking Section.
3. Now fill all the mandatory fields in the form and Submit it. Within few days, you will receive Net Banking User ID and Password.
OnlineSBI Website Offers two options to Login.
2. Login lite
Login is used to display the actual web page. Using Login lite, you will be viewing optimized web page displaying only essential details.
In order to login into your SBI Account, watch the videos has given below:
After SBI Login to Net Banking, you will be able to access a vast amount of Net Banking services. To Login to your account, visit this link.
SBI Net Banking Services are as following:
1. You can Transfer Funds to your own account. You can Transfer Funds to any SBI Account or any Non-SBI Account online using Net Banking. You can also Transfer Funds to any Charitable or Religious Organisations.
2. You can Pay Various Utility Bills like electricity Bills, water bills, gas bills, recharge your DTH, postpaid bills, etc.
3. You can view your transactions anytime and can check account balance online using SBI Net Banking.
4. You can request for a Cheque Book, Demand Draft and much more.
5. You can stop the payment of a Cheque issued by you online using SBI Net Banking.
6. You can book railway tickets online from IRCTC or any third party using SBI Net Banking.
7. You can book movie tickets, bus tickets, etc using Net Banking.
8. You can Block your Debit/ ATM card online using Net Banking.
9. You can Pay your Taxes online using SBI Net Banking.
10. You can Invest in various Funds online using SBI Net Banking.
11. You can take Loan from the Bank online using Net Banking.
12. You can request for purchasing SBI Gift Card or eZ-Pay Card online using Net Banking. These cards are can be used like Debit Card to purchase various Items from various E-Commerce Sites.
13. You can apply for an IPO using ASBA Facility.
SBI Net Banking FAQs
What is Online SBI? How can I Access it?
Online SBI is an Internet Banking service by the country’s Premium Bank SBI. To access Online SBI, you need to open an account in SBI. After this, you need to request for activating Internet Banking Service in your account. You need to fill the Registration form and soon you will be delivered Net Banking details at your registered address. Now you can access Net Banking Services.
I am NRI. How can I open SBI Account?
Follow the steps to open SBI Account:
1. Download and Fill the NRI Application Form.
2. Now your application needs to be attested by an SBI Official or any Indian Consulate. Another way is, you can have the application form to be notarized locally.
3. Submit the Application form with the Copy of Passport attested with it to a branch offering INB service in India. So else, you can submit the form to any SBI Branch nearby to you. You just need to mention the Branch at which you want to open your account.
Can I Change the User ID and Password I received by Courier?
Yes, you have to compulsory change the Username and Password of Internet Banking. Later on, you can change the Password, but not the User ID.
I forgot my Net Banking Password. How can I get it Back?
You can click on the “forgot password” link available on the website. After filling essential details, you will receive your Password at your received address within 10 days.
I Forgot my Username. What can I do?
If you have forgotten your username, you need to visit your base branch and ask for a new username and re-register yourself.
I am not able to log in using the Username and Password I received through courier. What should I do?
The Username and Password that are sent to you are System Generated and they are cryptic. Be Careful that you have entered the same username and password as mentioned in the Post. If then also you face a problem, you can register your complaint on the “complaints” link available on the login page.
There are various applications of SBI. You have to do SBI Login on those apps to perform various activities. Here we will mention the most used apps.
State Bank Anywhere and State Bank Buddy are the two applications which are used widely on both the platforms, Android and iOS. You will be able to perform all the SBI Net Banking services online using both the apps. To access various services on apps, you just need a steady internet connection.
Images of both the Apps are shown below:
State Bank Anywhere
State Bank Buddy